Have you noticed that your website isn’t as high up the ranking on Google as it used to be?
This week we have seen and had it confirmed by Google their latest update called Panda 2.5 has been released. It came live on Wed/Thurs (28th/29th Sept) but Google will (obviously) not say what they have changed. It’s been a couple of months now since Panda 2.4 came out so we would think quite a few things have changed.
If your ranking changed around this time it could be because of this new Panda update. One of the main reasons could be that your website is not updated regularly. Google is focusing more on how much new content is on your website.
Our guess for one other factor that has changed is the quality of links to your site, we think the value of better quality links are getting more and more important.
Could this be the turning point of directory listing links? Getting quality links does take more time but in the end they should provide you with better results.
Juicy SEO is launching a brand new service in the next few days that might just help you out, contact us and we will keep you informed when we launch this new service or follow us on Twitter: @juicyseo.
Juicy SEO is offering an limited time introductory offer. The idea is for you to try us out so we can show you what we can do for your website. This is ideal for small websites as the cost is very low and you are not committing yourself to further bills.
Obviously SEO is not a one off fix but should be a long term campaign, we feel you will love our results you will want to continue with us.
Find out more on this offer by clicking here: Cheap SEO.
- Google Panda update for March 2013
- How can I get my website on the first page of Google?
- Is it fair that Google can put their advert at the top of search results?
- How important are the first links to your website?
- How to get SEO done for FREE!
- A near miss with a Panda update in November 2012
- Googles Page Layout Filter Update – October 2012
- YouTube Ranking Factors – Time!
- Google Panda Penguin Update 4.0 – Refresh for September 2012
- Is ranking important anymore or are visitors more important?
- Google Panda update 3.9
- Google Algorithm changes – 39 Changes for May
- Simple way to remember many online passwords
- What is Penguin and why would it affect my website?
- How to get real search results in Google
Googles head of Spam
Search Engine Fact!